Fresno Ag Hardware Return Policy
Fresno Ag Hardware is committed to your satisfaction. We offer a no-hassle return policy and stand behind each of the products we sell. Below is our policy for handling in-store returns
In-Store Return Policy
- The original receipt must accompany all returns
- Returns within 30 days are eligible for cash back
- Returns after 30 days will be issued store-credit only
- Credit will be issued in the same manner of purchase.
- *i.e. A purchase with a credit card will be refunded on the same credit card.
- Purchases made by check will be refunded a minimum of 10 days from the purchase date
- Opened merchandise may be subject to a restocking fee
- Ammunition, propane, labor charges and gift cards are not eligible for returns
- Power tools, appliances, grills and other items may only be returned subject to the manufacturer’s warranty
- Fresno Ag Hardware reserves the right to refuse any return
- Gift cards purchased can not be returned or redeemed for cash
Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment Return Policy
Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment (such as tillers, edgers, mowers, string trimmers, blowers, tractors, generators, chainsaws, snow blowers, as well as all other gas powered chore equipment) may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase, with original receipt, provided that it is in like-new condition. Such equipment MAY NOT be returned once gas, oil or fuel has been put in it, even if the equipment has been drained of these materials. However, please note that if your Gas-Powered Outdoor Equipment is defective or is not functioning properly, its service and warranty issues will be handled through the authorized service center. Authorized service center information can be found in the owner’s manual or contact Customer Service at 1-866-290-5334 to obtain location information for service centers. Note: continued and appropriate maintenance and use of your equipment is required to ensure manufacturer’s specified warranty is not voided.